The Falcon Ridge Folk Festival is located at Dodds Farm, just off Route 22 north of Hillsdale, New York. Hillsdale is in the Tri-State Corner of Massachusetts, New York, and Connecticut, approximately one hour’s drive southeast of Albany, New York, three hours’ drive north of New York City, and three hours’ drive west of Boston, Massachusetts.
The address of the festival site is 44 County Road 7D, Hillsdale, NY 12529.
- Albany to Hillsdale
- Go south on Interstate 87 to Interstate 90. Go east on Interstate 90 to the Taconic State Parkway. Go south on the Taconic State Parkway to Route 23. Go east on Route 23 to Hillsdale. Turn left on Route 22, drive approximately five miles to County Road 7D, and turn left.
- NYC to Hillsdale
- Go to either the Taconic State Parkway or Interstate 87. Go north to Route 23. Go east on Route 23 to Hillsdale. Turn left on Route 22, drive approximately five miles to County Road 7D, and turn left.
- Connecticut to Hillsdale
- Go west on Route 44 to Route 22. Go north on Route 22 through Hillsdale, and five miles north of Hillsdale to County Road 7D. Turn left on County Road 7D.
- Boston to Hillsdale
- Go west on Interstate 90 across Massachusetts and into New York State to Route 22. Go south on Route 22, through Green River, and turn right on County Road 7D.
- Boston to Hillsdale (alternate route)
- Go west on Interstate 90 across Massachusetts to Route 7. Go south on Route 7 through Stockbridge and Great Barrington to Route 23. Go west on Route 23 to Hillsdale. Turn right on Route 22, drive approximately five miles, and turn left on County Road 7D.
Attendees can also travel to the festival by train or bus, and taxi service is available from surrounding communities.
- Peter Pan Bus (to Lee, MA)